By Andrei K. Yudin, John F. Hartwig
Written through an skilled editor largely acclaimed in the medical group, this booklet covers every thing from oxygen to nitrogen functionalities. From the contents:
- Palladium-Catalyzed Syntheses of 5-membered Saturated Heterocycles
- The Formation of Carbon-Sulfur and Carbon-Selenium Bonds by way of Substitution and Addition Reactions Catalyzed via Transition steel Complexes
- Palladium-Catalysis for Oxidative 1,2-Difunctionalization of Alkenes
- Palladium-Catalyzed Formation of fragrant Heterocycles
- Rhodium-Catalyzed Amination of C-H-Bonds
- Transition Metal-Catalyzed Synthesis of Heterocycles
- Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of Azoles
- Palladium(II)-Catalyzed C-N Bond Formation concerning Aminopalladation of Aklenes
- Carbon-Heteroatom Bond Formation through Rh(I)-Catalyzed Ring-Opening Reactions
- contemporary Advances in Homogeneous Gold Catalysis: Formation of Carbon-Heteroatom Bonds
The result's an crucial resource of data for the strategic making plans of the unreal routes for natural, catalytic and medicinal chemists, in addition to chemists in undefined.
Read Online or Download Catalyzed Carbon-Heteroatom Bond Formation PDF
Best organic books
A realistic advisor to wastewater micro organism and the jobs they practice in wastewater treatmentCommunicating fabric in a realistic demeanour for operators and technicians who control and troubleshoot their wastewater remedy tactics, Wastewater micro organism discusses the potent regulate and correct operation of cardio (activated sludge) and anaerobic (anaerobic digesters) organic therapy devices to make sure that an enough, energetic, and applicable inhabitants of micro organism is found in every one therapy unit.
Compendium of natural man made equipment, quantity eleven maintains the incentive of the sequence, that is to facilitate the quest for caliber, chosen useful staff changes, equipped by way of reacting practical staff of beginning fabric and practical team shaped, with complete references to every response.
This cumulative Index of constitution experiences includes all of the constructions for the years 1913-1980 (Volumes 1 to 46B) and the authors for the most recent 10-year interval, 1971-1980 (Volumes 37B-46B).
This product isn't to be had individually, it's only offered as a part of a collection. There are 750 items within the set and those are all bought as one entity, professional Periodical stories offer systematic and distinctive overview insurance of growth within the significant parts of chemical examine. Written by way of specialists of their professional fields the sequence creates a different provider for the energetic learn chemist, offering standard serious in-depth debts of development particularly components of chemistry.
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Natural Soaps
- Magnetic Isotope Effect in Radical Reactions: An Introduction
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Organic Reaction Mechanisms 1972
- Introduction to Polymer Dynamics
Extra info for Catalyzed Carbon-Heteroatom Bond Formation
M. R. (1988) J. Am. Chem. M. and Hurnaus, R. , 30, 3893–3896. –G. and Yamamoto, Y. , 40, 1053–1056. , and Hatakeyama, S. , and Kobayashi, S. , 42, 5253–5256. , and Alper, H. (2000) J. Org. , 65, 5887–5890. , and Tsuji, J. (1987) Chem. , 1157–1158. M. R. (2003) J. Am. Chem. , 125, 11836–11837. J. M. (2008) Tetrahedron, 64, 3744–3750. , and Fabrizi, G. L. (2003) Org. , 5, 259–261. J. (1994) J. Org. D. M. (1992) J. Org. D. M. (1993) J. Org. , 58, 5452–5464. , and Narayanan, K. (1990) J. Org. M. , and Leong, W.
J. (1994) J. Org. D. M. (1992) J. Org. D. M. (1993) J. Org. , 58, 5452–5464. , and Narayanan, K. (1990) J. Org. M. , and Leong, W. (1993) J. Org. A. (2001) J. Org. , 66, 8599–8605. Flubacher, D. and Helmchen, G. , 40, 3867–3868. C. K. C. K. (1996) Tetrahedron, 52, 2743–2758. E. D. (2000) Angew. , Int. , 39, 4596–4599. ÀE. G. (1990) J. Am. Chem. G. -E. (1992) J. Am. Chem. , 114, 8696–8698. J. C. (2007) J. Am. Chem. , 129, 7274–7276. D. W. (1986) J. Chem. , Chem. M. M. (1993) J. Am. Chem. , and Yamamoto, Y.
1995) J. Org. , and Tamaru, Y. (1992) J. Org. , and Hiemstra, H. (2001) Tetrahedron, 57, 5123–5130. C. M. (1995) J. Org. M. (1998) J. Org. , 63, 2154–2160; 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 (c) Desarbre, E. –Y. , and Sridharan, V. , 42, 8677–8680. M. C. (1999) J. Org. , 64, 7312–7322. Ma, S. and Jiao, N. (2002) Angew. , Int. , 41, 4737–4740. , and Chen, G. (2004) Org. , and Ma, S. (2007) Chem. Eur. , and Ma, S. (2008) Tetrahedron, 64, 11159–11166. I. (2008) J. Am. Chem. , 130, 10066–10067. H. S.